Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekly Photos- 11,12,13

My boy hit three months last Friday. Three months of amazing changes and joy, smiles and hugs, diaper changes and naps. I can't believe how fast it has flown, yet I also can't see how fourteen weeks ago I had yet to feel his warm weight in my arms. So much has happened in this short time between the two of us, and I look back in disbelief that I didn't love him this deeply. But as I knew would happen, the more his personality shone through, the harder I fell. So keep it coming sweet baby. This is one fantastic ride.

And now some weekly photos:



Reminds me a bit of a white boy dance face. Just add a little "mmmche-mmmche" club beat. 
**Week 12 brought two big changes to the photos- he now dons a 3-6 month onesie and also sports a cloth diaper (making him have some mad booty).**

Happy Monday!

(To see past photos, click here!)
LIVE THE MURRAYED LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kinda the best and brighten my day! :)

And psst... I'd really love to write back, but usually do so through email, so I hope you're not a no-reply commenter!