Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekly Photo Project

Like many others in Blogland, we've decided to try our hand at a simple weekly baby photo project. (I say simple, but at week three we've already missed week two, so apparently even taking the five minutes is a bit much...) Anyhoo, we wanted something that compares his growth and development side by side in a pretty uniform manner. Cue a simple white onesie and adorable Moses basket. I'm a sucker for the clean colors that let the baby be the star. I'm not so much a fan of the mosquito assault we undergo each time, but ain't that life? Here's to happy and healthy growing!





Happy Sunday to all and to all a goodnight!




LIVE THE MURRAYED LIFE

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos, I hope you are able to keep it up! Put a weekly reminder in your phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee! I'm sure Peyton is on that... Anything he can include his phone in he is on top of in milliseconds!

      Delete

Comments are kinda the best and brighten my day! :)

And psst... I'd really love to write back, but usually do so through email, so I hope you're not a no-reply commenter!