The fact is simply that my mom arrives Wednesday afternoon and I am keeping my legs crossed until then. I'm sending the little guy lots of vibes and texts telling him that an earlier arrival is inappropriate. And I'm definitely realizing that when the doctors are wrong and we are sitting around the house at 41 weeks cursing time and heat, I might rue these words. But really, things like cleaning the house or packing a bag are pretty surmountable issues compared to getting a private jet to shuttle my mom down on a moments notice. And moms can be kind of priceless. So in waiting for Wednesday I am just going to take it easy.
Taking it easy = trying not to go stir crazy =
- Blog post extravaganza!
- A big two-thumbs up for Moneyball
- Taking my first (and maybe last?!) pregnant float in our neighborhood pool
- Prepping cloth diapers for a total of six hours
- Hoping that Lifetime is showing Grey's Anatomy reruns from 12-3 this week
- Attempting to pop out some home-knit wonders
What can I say Austin? I lead a wild and crazy life. But watch out... Come Wednesday, it is on like full-term pregnant donkey kong!
LIVE THE MURRAYED LIFE