Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Morning Chuckle

Not his best, but he gets a bit shy for the camera. His laugh is like an elusive puma in the jungle. Which, by the way, my dad and I were convinced that one was once running towards us in Costa Rica. Not sure what to do as this golden beast made it's way through the lush foliage, we froze. (Always a good plan for attacks.) As it got closer our excitement and fear mounted. With cameras ready and prayers said, we came to find that it was... the local farmer's golden retriever. womp, womp, womp.

But hey, I bet you've never seen a dog in the jungle. Just sayin'...




Enjoy your day with lots of giggles. And stripes. Apparently they are very in at this abode.


LIVE THE MURRAYED LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kinda the best and brighten my day! :)

And psst... I'd really love to write back, but usually do so through email, so I hope you're not a no-reply commenter!