Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Stroll Down Archive Lane


I ain't bucking this day peeps. Here goes:


Peyton/Us/Funny:

A look into P's and my beginnings.

Title says it all. It's quick.

On a day of niceness. 


On Motherhood:

On becoming a mother. 

Babies give the gift of the pause.

How having a baby solidifies you as "old." 


On Life:

On why exactly you need to come to Austin this October. 

Why moms should be celebrated a bit more too.

On politics. I know, how risky.

Because this makes me so happy to read every single time. Plus we won the Super Bowl. Plus Jacoby can dance (and sometimes makes me cry.) 


LIVE THE MURRAYED LIFE

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading all of these posts. Very nice selection! But I'm not sure how I feel knowing your son clearly rocks harder then I do...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing about the last picture that doesn't just completely rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like P's (I can say that right, cos we are cool?) tactic on how he stopped you buying that embroidery machine, also his awkward slow answer - "I'd pick you"...awwhh

    Man Declan knows how to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read them all, even the Raven's post :) Really liked getting to know you better. And I love Declan's headphones!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kinda the best and brighten my day! :)

And psst... I'd really love to write back, but usually do so through email, so I hope you're not a no-reply commenter!